It was only less than two weeks ago that videogame developer MiroWin rolled out its third and final update for its first-person shooter (FPS) Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof VR for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. Now the studio has announced that the official release date is fast approaching, with the virtual reality (VR) title scheduled to launch on 8th March, 2018.
While ‘Act III’ introduced a couple of new weapons, three levels and the final part of the campaign, the fully released title will add even more additions for players.
Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof VR will receive new six bonus levels which will only unlock after the main storyline is completed. These are:
- A hot spot that that may not survive the attack of bandits.
- Players will have to keep the defense of the building trying to eliminate all enemies not allowing the heated bandits inside the building.
- New enemies: Naked giants with hearts over their heads
- Our whiskey is under the threat
- Bandits aim to stop the loading of boxes with whiskey on the rail station using a new type of drones. You can’t lose your whiskey!
- New enemies: Drones wearing sombreros.
- You have to protect the Bill’s barn with his favorite piggy inside!
- Bandits decided to harm Bill, sending to his farm squads with explosives.
- New enemies: Bombers with dynamite.
- Sweet revenge!
- Bill decides to take revenge on the robbers for the farm and strikes back! Bill is consistently teleported to the key points of the Camp, smashing everything on his way.
- There is no good without a bank robbery!
- The gold stock of the entire state is under the threat, and the situation cannot be solved without Bill and his beloved guns.
- All your reaction speed is required here. Your enemies can die from 1 or 2 nice shots but their shots do double-damage.
- Well, hell!
- Bill sees a nightmare in which he finds himself in the cemetery..
- New enemies: Don’t worry, there will be no tiresome zombies.
- New weapon: Six-barrel machine gun “Best Friend”
That’s not all, as the videogame will include several new features such as a switchable indication the inflicted damage, a new Star rating system which will be allotted upon completion of each level, and plenty of achievements to unlock.